Time flys bye so fast! Kristin just celebrated her birthday June 6th! June 6th also marked the time that we moved here TEN years ago!!! Wow! Then 6 years ago on June 6th my Parents moved here also. :) We love June 6th. And we love our Kristin!
Kristin is a sweet girl. She is a great mix of girly and tomboy. She loves all things girly but really loves alot of boy things. Her best friends at school are boys. She has blisters on her hands from the monkey bars. Kristin is our best eater. She will try just about anything. (just wish she'd be a little fast at eating it. :) Kristin was the first one to be born in Utah. I was excited for her to come in June since June is my birthday month too. I love the summer. I love the month of june. Kristin has always been on the smaller size. But I have to say that she's never the smallest one in her class or on the soccer field. She is a fast runner. We love that Kristin it part of our family. She adds alot of spunk around here! Happy Happy Birthday Kristin!



1 comment:
happy birthday Kristin...sorry we were so late with our card!
Post a Comment