
Every month our school has a "Builder Award." Emily's teachers picked her for the month of March. The theme was..."I am a Builder when I use courteous and encouraging words." It is a surprise to the student. There is an assembly for the whole school and there name is announced and they get to go up and get the award and the Principal reads great things that the teacher has written about them. Then they take a group picture of all the grades for the year book. It was awesome that Emily was picked. Emily is a very sweet girl. She is very loving to everyone. Her teachers said she is always encouraging others around her to do good and cheers them on when the accomplish something. :)

Ashley turned 11!! My how time flys bye! This picture is from her real birthday. My brother Richard and his cute family were in town and it was fun to celebrate with them.

Ashley picked a "late over" for her friend party this year. Darin took all the other kids over to my parents house to play while we played at home. A bunch of 10 and 11 year old girls. Oh boy! It was full of giggling, screaming, running, painting nails, games, eating, hide n seek outside, etc. It was alot of fun!

So growing up my Mom always made or bought me a new easter dress, every year. It is a fun thing that I would like to continue but it sure adds up when you have 5 girls!! I was having a hard time finding what I wanted for Easter outfits. Then my Mom said, lets make them. So we headed to Hobby Lobby and found some material. I got the amount my mom said for the 5 girls. One night we cut all 5 out and saw there was alot of matieral left over. So we made one for me too. Still, lots of material left. So we found a easy pattern to make ties and material flowers. It was alot of fun spending this time with my Mom working on projects. I would go over at night and have my Mom all to myself! Im so greatful for her and all that she does for me and my family. I love that she lives so close. My Patriartical blessing says that I will take care of my parents in there "old age." My Mom always asks if shes old enough yet. :)
2 comments:
so glad we were able to come visit...thanks for letting us come over and harrass you all week :>)
LOVE the skirts, and the ties, and the flowers. You are awesome. You do great birthday parties. I want to come You should one for your birhtday. :) Congratulations to Emily. She is a real sweet heart. I am not at all surprised they chose her.
Post a Comment