Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quinn

Quinn is turning 5! Time is going by so fast!! I knew I wanted to throw him a big friend party. I've been asking him for awhile what kind of party he wanted. He kept saying he wanted a Harry Potter party. Really!? Kelly had been on a kick lately watching all the HP over again and Quinn watched some and feel in love. But he wanted a Spiderman cake!
I love facebook and that you can put a question up and your friends help you fix the problem. I was given so many great ideas of things to do for Harry Potter. I made glasses out of black pipe cleaners. Cloak things out of black trash bags with the Griffendor crest on them. Wands with chop sticks that I painted black.
Our friend Emily came dressed for the part! Her outfit was awesome. Even done to her real looking magic wand!
No kid party is complete without a pin the something on the something. We did pin the glasses on HP. It was fun.
We had a large fun group! It was freezing outside so we did it in our basement. We did a pinata outside. Luckily it broke fast so we could go back inside!
Quinn said, "this is the best day ever!" I think it was worth the stress. I love this little boy! Im sad he will be going to kindergartin next school year. Why cant they stay little, longer!?

2 comments:

Charlie & Judy said...

Happy happy birthday Quinn! Glad you had a fun party....thanks to Jill's hard work...only a supermom could pull off a party with that many kiddos! Miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple months!

Adrianne said...

Super awesome party. I can't believe how many kids you had. You are awesome. Porter had a great time.