
I can't believe my baby is 2 and a half!!! She is so stinkin cute! Some things that crack me up about her lately are...she says HI to everyone we see. We were at Target. She was in the big part of the cart. She saw a lady and said, "Hi. What are you doing?" So the lady talked back to her. It was hilarious. She is constantly saying, "Mom, what are you doing." She often tells me, "wait a minute." Hmmm I wonder where she learned that. :) She is very bossy to her siblings. She is very protective and compassionate. She Loves other babies. She is basically potty training herself! She is a great 6th child. Her naps usually are interupted with picking up the others from school. I can take her, put her in the car, she falls back to sleep. Get the kids home and put her back in bed!!! I love her so much!
3 comments:
Love this girl!!!! BTW...cute shirt!
She was so excited to get this shirt! She loves monkeys! She didnt want to take it off! Thanks for the cute hand me downs! We always love them! :)
She's a cutie, that Chloe. Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!
Post a Comment