Tuesday, March 15, 2011

California

My Mom called me late thursday night. She asked if my brother Richard had called me. I was worried at first. She said that he was being called as 2nd Counselor in the Bishopbric in his ward. She kept beating around the bush and finally I said, "do you want me to take you?" So quick planning of getting things straight for the weekend with the 4 other kids. I packed up and took Kristin and Emily with me. At first my Dad wasnt going to go. He gets up super early in the morning and that fast of a trip wouldnt be good for him. But then when he heard we were going without him and that I would drive, he was in!
The weather on saturday was perfect! About 80 degrees! We walked to the park to watch Brendans baseball game. The part on my head actually got sunburned! We loved being outside!
All ready for church. The kids were super cute. They had fun playing together.
We loved being able to hold the twins. They are growing up so fast! It was fun that they are still young enough that they like to be held and rocked. It was so great to see all of my brothers and there families. It was a FAST trip, but worth it! Im excited that Richards family is coming up here next month, then Charlies in May/June and then Franks June/July. Hooray!

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

so glad you could come it was GREAT to have you over! Short is better than not at all (easy for me to say when I am not sitting in the car that long ha!)