We were so happy to be able to go to Cali for Thanksgiving, the annual girls cookie party and the blessing of my neices Sabrina and Whitney. It was a great week other then our suburban dieing on the way there in vegas. It added some unwanted stress and alot more money on our trip but all worked out fine. Plus some great memorys with me, four younger kids and all of our luggage on the curb at a truck stop waiting for Darin to get back from getting a rental car. Priceless memorys! :)

Here are the sister in laws at the cookie party. I have the best sister in laws in the world!

Here is my mom with all of her granddaughters. Im pretty sure that the Gray Grandkids are complete unless someone surprises us all. And it wont be me! :) I have half of the girl granddaughters! There are 10 girls and 6 boys.

Richard and Amys house after the babies blessing. It was so wonderful to visit with the Nelsons. I also loved being able to snuggle the babies. I got to hold them alot and loved it so much. I wish I didnt live so far away!! It really has bothered me lately. I love my whole family and wish we all lived close together.

Here is the whole Gray clan after the blessing. Everyone is growing up so fast.
2 comments:
we're so glad you were able to come too! It was great having everyone together. Sorry about your car though :<(
You mean on both sides right? :)
Post a Comment