
I can't believe that Miss Emily is 7! Time sure does go by sooooo fast! I can't believe that this time next year she will be getting baptized! Emilys birthday is at the end of the year. I feel for her being between Christmas and New Years. Sometimes I feel like Im scrambling to get her birthday together. It always seems that there is a huge snow storm the day before her birthday also making it even harder to get out of the house to do something fun. But all of the negitives I think make me try harder to make her day even more special.

Emily is a very sweet girl. She came to us with lots of dark black hair. We were shocked! Her hair has always been dark. She has two cute dimples that I love!

Emily reminds me of me when I was little. I was always obsessed with babies and little kids. She always wants to take care of them even if they dont want her to. She is really sweet and gentle. She is always the first to hug and kiss you.

Im so grateful to be blessed to be Emilys Mom. I love having the four girls together so close. Emily memorizes things very quickly. When she was little she would hear me working with the older girls on things and she would pick up on them very fast. She would tell them the answers. It was hilarious!! Happy 7th Birthday Emily!
No comments:
Post a Comment