Saturday, November 6, 2010

Grateful

Some friends of mine are doing a post each day for the month of November about what they are grateful for. I think its a great idea and want to do it also. Im 6 days behind but will catch up now.

I think I will start with my parents. (1,2)They are so wonderful! My Dad's birthday is tomorrow. He is such a great Grandpa and Dad. He seems quite to some but he is very observant. You can talk to him about sports, weather or any interesting facts he knows from the history channel. He is awesome at rocking babys to sleep. My Mom is awesome. This week she called me and we went shopping together. Actually two days in a row. Then on the third day she texted me that she loved me and wished we were together. My parents are so great with my kids. We love having them so close. They love to babysit and the kids love it also!
(3)As Im trying to type this Im holding my fussy, sick Chloe. Im grateful. Im grateful its just a cold. Her body has given us a few scares early on in her life but all is well. Im grateful. Im also grateful she is sick now so we can go to Cali for Thanksgiving and hopefully everyone will be healthy. I have to go hold me new neices!

No comments: