We made it threw our long long long summer break. It was our first summer on traditional school. We ended school on May 28th and then didn't go back until August 30th. It was long but really did go by fast. I love having my kids home and the freedom of the summer. But Im also greatful for a school that we love and back to a somewhat "normal" schedule.

Kelly started 6th grade. The picture doesn't show her braces. She said that more then half of her class this year has braces. That makes everyone feel good that there not the only one. Kelly was so happy that she got the homeroom teacher that she wanted. All of the 6th graders wanted him. She was so happy!

Ashley started 5th grade. She is enjoying the school and has two girlfriends from our ward in her class. That makes it even better. Ashley has the teacher that Kelly had last year. They hate (but I think they really like it) that all the teachers think they look alike. Kellys homeroom teacher is Ashleys reading teacher.

Kristin is in 3rd grade. Kristin is the social butterfly. Friends with everyone. She is doing so well with the new school and in her learning. She just keeps moving up in levels. Its amazing how well she is advancing!

Emily started 1st grade at the new school. She didnt get in last year for kindergarin. I was so nervous for her going to first grade and at a new school. But she has done awesome!! She is doing great. She has a friend from our ward so that helps a ton. She is learning curvise and moving up in reading so fast. I was prepared for 1st grade meltdowns and she never had them. Hooray!

Quinn started preschool at Miss Amys. We love Miss Amy! Quinn loves going to school and learning. He loves showing me what he has done at school. I cant believe he will be in kindergarin next year!! Oh my!
This school year I was approched by the familys in my ward that also go to our school. They asked if they could pay me to bring all of the kids home from school each day since we have our 15 passengar van. So we have filled the van and have one empty seat! Sweet!! I was picking my 4 kids up each day anyways cause no one had room for 4 kids. It has been great. The kids are all great, they live close. Its working our awesome!
1 comment:
Oh, they are all so big!!! I am so glad that the new school year is going so well!!!
BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment