My wonderful sister in law took some family photos for us recently. One of her favorite pictures is this one. I laugh at it and it also makes me think alot. I feel like its my crazy life. Sometimes there is so much to do that I dont know where to start. Sometimes I feel like Im standing still and cant move. But life is still happening around me. Especially the needs of my kids. It is a fun photo, but it makes me think....my baby is turning 12 in two weeks. My last baby is 2. Time goes by sooooo fast. I dont want to miss anything. This is a very jumbled post tonight...probably cause my brain is all jumbled.
BYU's Incredible Record Linking Lab
1 year ago



3 comments:
Those are great pictures! I love the fall colors...miss you guys!
Love the new pictures! I remember the first time I met you guys Ashley was just a few months old...time DOES go by fast! You have a beautiful family!
Cute pictures of your beautiful family!!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!!!
Post a Comment