Saturday, July 17, 2010

Part 2

So Im not good at blogging...I have alot I want to put on here. I dont have the hours needed to do it all and put it all in the right order. So if your looking at this and are interested...scroll down to part 1 first then come back part 2. Ha ha
Kristins Baptism! Our cute 8 year old, Kristin Louise was baptized July 3rd.
Two weeks before she was baptized she was all ready for church a little early. I had her put her special dress on and took a few pictures.
Before the baptizm. Excited and nervous. The program was great. Kristin shared her baptizm day with her friend Adam from church. Since it was just the two families, the jorgensen kids and the eccles kids sang a song. Kelly and Kyra (adams big sister) gave the talks on baptizm and the Holy Ghost. They did a great job!
After the baptizm.
Grandma and Grandpa Gray
After the baptizm we headed to our house and had lunch in the back yard. Darin grilled the burgers and dogs. We had all kinds of yummy food.
I went a little over board and made 4th of July centerpieces. Had my moms tables and chairs with red, white or blue table cloths. I turned out great. The weather was perfect. Warm but not to hot. Plenty of shade for everyone.
Here is a group shot of all the family. Im sad that I didnt take more pictures of the after party with all of the family. Some traveled far to be here. I guess I will have to assign someone to do it next time! Ha ha....Emily is only 19 months apart from Kristin!

2 comments:

Paul and Ines said...

looks like our place..we had Kobe's baptism too....they are growing fast , aren't they? Unfortunately for us...it really was TOO HOT to go outside...but the kids don't mind at all...what's up with that? Looks like a great time! You guys are fun to be around. maybe we can do it again soon

The Gray Family said...

so sad we missed it! Looks like everyone had a good time.