Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whats been goin on!

Our ward Releif Society had a "Service Auction" activity. I won homemade eclairs. Yummy! They were delivered to my door sunday night at the perfect time! Oh, how I wanted to eat all 16 of them! But I was good and shared, shared alot!! Thank you Tammy! They were yummy!
Kelly had her science fair at school. It turned out great. Im so glad its done! :) Ashley had one too. Darin was in charge of the camera at her science fair. He got video but no still pictures. They did a great job (or really I did a great job) :)
This is cute Chloe with her buddy Nora. She was so excited when we tended her one afternoon. It was fun having a small baby for awhile. Chloe lovesssss babies! She points them out everywhere we go.
Ashley and Kristin both got the January "Builder of the month" award at there school. It is a great honor to get one of these awards. They get it at an assembly in front of the whole school. Great words are expressed about them and they get a certificate and a pin to wear on there uniform. It was a total surprise. They didn't know what was happening. It was fun! One kid from each class is picked. Here are all the kids for the January award.

No comments: