
My little boy cracks me up all the time! It's so fun to have a boy. Today as I was loading up the three youngest to go pick up the three oldest from school.... Quinn really wanted to sit by Emily in the car. They had been playing really great today and he wanted to sit by her. The carseats in the Van are not set up for him to sit by her. He was not happy. I didn't have time to move carseats. He told me, "but I love her!" It was so cute! As I drove to the school they were playing phone and talking to one another planning what they would play when we got home.
1 comment:
Don't you love it?! The other day Anneli hadn't noticed that Zach had left for pre-school so she was looking for him around the house. Finally I told her he was gone at school and she got so sad. She said, "I want Zachy, I miss him!" She kept saying she missed him the whole time he was gone. CUTE!
Post a Comment