There has been so much going on that I have wanted to blog about! We have had some changes with our computer situtation and I dont have my camera set up yet. That is the main reason why I haven't blogged. I love when people put pictures with there story. But I just had to record something that my sweet 3 year old boy, Quinn, said to me yesterday. We were downstairs and I was picking some things up. I asked him to put one of his toys away that he was done playing with. He picked it up and wanted to hand it to me. He didn't. Instead as he is walking to put it away, he says to me..."Ugh Mom! I can't do everything!" I was laughing so hard inside!! I know I have said that to my kids a few times....maybe alot! Kids are so darn cute! Thats why I have 6 of them! :)
2 comments:
Too cute Jill.....We miss Quinn!!!!
love it :>)
Post a Comment