Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who doesn't love a good deal!

A fun deal that you can make is these flowers. I bought the brown one in the bottom corner. It was $10. It has a nice elastic on it. But still! $10!! When my mom was visiting family in cali, my talented sister in law showed her how to make the flowers!! So I look $10 and bought tons and tons of fabric to make some. I can make alot of flowers with that $10 worth of fabric! Then I went to the dollar store and found some cute headbands and strechy headbands to glue them on.
They are so easy to make. Kelly made this one all by herself. She's 11, its not like she can't do things. :) But you have to use heat and the hot glue gun. I was proud of her. :)

4 comments:

Paul and Ines said...

Ohh!! those are so cute...how about making me some :) ?????

Presley family said...

Please share with me how you made these.... I LOVE THEM. I will hook up with some fun elastic from LA. wink!!!!
BIG HUGS!

The Gray Family said...

glad you had fun with them...you did a great job!

Adrianne said...

DARLING! You have to show me how to make some. I should have been checking your blog lately. You have such fun stuff.