This cute couple just celebrated there 45th wedding anniversary!
They have 9 wonderful children.
The 9 children have spouses and there are 24 grandchildren with another one on the way. Almost all of us were together to celebrate this big event. We had a party at a church building.
We decorated the tables. My wonderful husband did the flower arrangement centerpeices.
Jen did lots of great old pictures of Hannah and Arlo. Everyone got to go home with one.
We even had a wedding cake!
I even made them cut the cake and feed it to each other!
We played lots of games.
We had a bounce house.
Played "Fluffy Bunny"
The grandkids sang a couple of songs.
We played a Jorgensen version of Jeopordy.We had a great time together as a family celebrating my in laws anniversary. Im grateful for there example of great parents. They love there children so much. We hope to have another huge party in five more years!



3 comments:
YAY!!! I love them. So glad we were out there to celebrate with them. Thanks for putting it all together. Miss you guys
Where did you get these pics..I want to see them!!! Let me know
So creative...looks liked a lot of fun. I'm sure they were very appreciative & the pictures are great.
Post a Comment