Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful

So lots of friends are doing a challenge on Facebook that they write something each day that they are thankful for until Thanksgiving. I think I will make a list here...remembering to do it each day is to much for me and then with it being on here I can keep it forever! So here we go:

1. I am thankful for my 6 wonderful children!
2. Darins job that provides our needs and wants.
3. A warm home that has way to much stuff in it.
4. Closets full of clothes for everyone. More then we really need!
5. A wonderful culdesac with awesome neighbors.
6. A great ward with a family feeling.
7. A calling that helps me to break out of my shell sometimes.
8. Great friends that enjoy girls nights.
9. Friends who listen, and call when they know something is wrong.
10. Great brothers who married awesome women who are now my sisters.
11. Darins large family with great brothers and sisters and lots of cousins.
12. Parents who are always there for me and my family.
13. A husband who loves me, trys is best, and puts up with my hormones!!!
14. Im extremely thankful that all of chloes health issues turned out great!
15. My household appliances, washer, dryer, dishwasher. Without them I'd go nuts!
16. School for my kids. That they learn and grow.
17. Church leaders for there council.
18. Trials, even though they are hard, they make me stronger.
19. That California isnt to far away from utah so we can see family alot!
20. Past friends who I think of often and helped me to be who I am.
21. Talents that Im still trying to perfect and talents of others.
22. The church, the gospel, the love of My Savior.
I dont know how many to write, I feel like I could go on forever! Iam thankful for this time of year and the closeness I feel with the Savior and with my family. I hope that everyone has a great holiday season! Happy Thanksgiving next week!

5 comments:

Charlie & Judy said...

You are awesome Jill.....thanks for sharing.....we're thankful to have you and your family in our lives!

Paul and Ines said...

That's a great list! Have a wonderful season..enjoy the holidays. Maybe on one of your visits to Calif...we can try the visiting thing again.

Hoskins Family said...

Great List!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend. It's nice to see your blog from time to time. I think about you and your family often and hope all is well. When are you coming to California again? Miss you.

Kristi

The Jorgensen's said...

I am grateful you are letting us come and crash your Thanksgiving dinner!