Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finally!


I finally made it in to get new pics of the kids. I was behind on Chloes birthday picture but a week early for Kellys. I like getting the picture with all of the kids together and then there individual pictures coordinate on my wall. Make sense?

Over all I think the pictures are good. Chloe would not smile at the lady!! And I should have been more demanding to have her take another group one. Chloe finally warmed up when it was her individual time. (look on the side of the blog) I could have gotten a better group one. Oh well!

4 comments:

Charlie & Judy said...

Just too cute Jill! What a beautiful family..I really miss you guys a lot, especially with the holidays coming......Hopefully we can get together soon. Lots of love your way.....

The Gray Family said...

I think they turned out great! I am always impressed that you can get all of them to look at the camera at the same time :>) Miss you guys!

Flash Jorgensen said...

What a darling family you have. I'll agree, they are all a bunch of sweet hearts!

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cuties! And yes, I will be at the TOFW in Salt Lake! You?