Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Simple Acts of Kindness

Have you recieved or done any simple acts of kindness lately? I am amazed at the people around me and the many great things that they do! Monday we had some car problems. Adi saved me and let me borrow her car again. It might seem simple but it was so wonderful to me. I needed to get diapers and be able to pick my kids up from school. We are at a new school now and I dont have a million friends to call and ask them to bring my kids home. It was wonderful. The next thing that happened to me was tuesday. I took Emily to her school and went to McD's to get a Diet Coke for me and one for my friends who is home with her brand new baby. I went threw the drive thru and the truck in front of me paid for them. He didn't know me, and I was really not cute in anyway that morning. How nice! So today, I hope that I can do a simple act of kindness for someone else. Sometimes we think things are so "simple" but they can really affect someone else in amazing ways.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I love people that do fun things for us. I love finding something I can do for someone else even more. I think nothing in the world is more flattering that to have someone ask me for help. It tells me taht they think I am the nice type of person that they think would be willing to help them out. Anyway, hope your car is feeling better. :) If not, I still have a car you can barrow.

Stephanie said...

Great story! I love that.

I found you! But I had no idea your blog was the Jorgensen 8. I didn't mean to be a copycat!