
It has been a month since I've blogged. My oh my how alot has happened! Well, going off of the pictures...my sunflowers bloomed and looked wonderful. I love sunflowers! Our garden didn't do very well this year. We had alot of bugs that liked our veggies. It was very sad. Quinn started "Mom School." The moms of 7 children take turns hosting school at there house. He has really enjoyed it. Because of mom school he is now completely potty trained, even threw the night!! I got a new calling as the 2nd coun. in RS. I was able to help with a big super saturday with my old calling (emergency prepardeness) and my new calling. Glad its over! But 130 72 hour kits, it feels great! Chloe turned 1!! Wow, how time flys. She loved her cupcake. It was hilarious. Then, I got the phone call that two of the girls were selected to go to a Charter school. At the end of this last school year I found out that we weren't getting the track that we had been on and loved. We got our 3rd choice. I wasn't thrilled and was worried what would happen. I had split up the girls on two different tracks to try to get teachers that I preferred. Over the short summer I applied to a few Charter schools. Thinking that nothing would happen!! Then last week we got the call that they have my fourth and second grader in. We made the easy yet tough descision to move them. Hopefully, our 5th grader will get in ASAP. They said that Kindergarten is full this year. Thats okay. She will automatically get in next year for 1st grade. So, there they are in the new school uniforms. Things have been busy. Ear infections, colds, changes, and as things have happened great friends have helped so much with helping me get school uniforms so fast, getting the supplies for those 130 72hour kits, and just listening to me wine! :)
1 comment:
Life is busy. Glad to see you are keeping up with everything. You did a great job with the enrichment. I have the clothes for your girls sitting right by my door. I keep forgetting to give them to you. I will try to remember to drop them off next time I go out. Quinn was great at preschool by the way. I think he had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment