Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pocatello Idaho!!

This weekend I was able to go to "Time Out For Women" in Pocatello Idaho. It was a great, uplifting weekend!! I think I have only been to Idaho two other times. One was to BYU Idaho to visit Darins sister Amy for her birthday when she went there. Another time was to Rigby for a family reunion. Pocatello was about 2 hours and 30 to 45 minutes away from home. It was a nice easy drive and fun to visit in the car. My Mom and her friend Kathy and my great friend Mary went together. We left our homes friday at noon. We had a awesome hotel room and had a great dinner before we headed to the nights events. The friday night performance was so much fun!! Brad and Debi Wilcox talked about laughter and when times are tough to find the good in it. Laugh about it. Jenny Jordan Frogley and Abe Mills had some fun songs and some great uplifting songs. It was awesome!! Saturday we rose way to early for my liking to get ready, eat breakfast and stand in line to get our awesome seats. Its always worth it to see everyone so close up! It was more spritual on saturday but still alot of fun! You laugh and cry! Hilary Weeks was amazing as always. I love her new cd. Its always sad when its over! It was a great weekend. Darin did great with all 6 kids! He even had soccer duty! Gratefully my Dad helped. Thanks Darin for encouraging me to go! I had such a great time. I can't wait for November to go to Salt Lake! So any friends and family that want to go!!!

3 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

Glad you had a great time!

Charlie & Judy said...

Sounds like a very inspirational weekend! :)

Adrianne said...

Glad to hear you had so much fun. It's also good to hear Darin survived. It is good for us to get a "time out" now and then.