I was looking threw my camera and found lots of pictures. Here are a few of them. Its better if you start at the bottom. Oldest to newest. Im not very good at blogging! :)

We got our garden started. The kids loved helping to plant. Hopefully they will "love" eating it!

Grandma and Grandpa J came to town. We had a fun saturday together with a yummy lunch at our home and then they look us ALL bowling. It was a great time!

More from bowling. Grandpa J was really cute helping all the grandkids bowl.

Ashley turned 9!!! She decided she wanted to take some girlfriends and go see the Hannah Montana movie. They had a blast!

Ashleys birthday at home. Kelly and I made her flower cake.

Chloe getting so big! She loves to sit in her highchair and play while I cook or do dishes. She still hates baby food but will eat and eat crackers or things like that!

Grandma Gray made all of the girls white skirts for easter. I had a hard time finding what I wanted for easter dresses. Everything is sleeveless and it was still cold here! And buying dresses and then new sweaters for 5 girls...no thanks!

The kids easter morning

Quinns birthday

Quinns 3rd birthday

Kellys science project

Ashleys Science project
2 comments:
Your box garden looks great! You'll have to help me with one next year.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment