I haven't blogged for a little while. After the car accident my life was turned upside down, shaken up and then kind of froze. Gratefully we got another Suburban on saturday! We looked at lots of crappy cars! Suburbans and some 15 passengers. They were all crappy! We were trying not to spend very much more then our insurance refund. We haven't had a car payment for a very long time and we wanted to keep it that way! I believe that things happen for a reason. One sunday in RS the lesson was on trials. I never say anything during the lessons. I did. I wont go into detail what all I said but everyone in the room now knew I was looking for a car. Wednesday there was a knock at the door. Nancys daughter was there telling me to call Nancy at work. Nancy is an insurance agent and found a suburban for us! It was the right price, the lady was awesome and let me take it home for two days to see if we wanted to buy it! The coloring on the inside is the same as our old one so the kids instantly loved it! It even has a built in tv! The kids really loved it! We offically bought it on saturday, Hooray! If I hadn't said anything in RS we would probably still be looking for a car! Thank you Nancy! Also, during the looking for a car lots of friends and neighbors helped get my kids to and from school! Thanks Shelli, Shannon and Mary! Thanks Mary for all the other rides also to look at cars, go to lunch and whatever else we did! :) And the friend that saved my sanity, Adrianne! She let me borrow a extra car that they have. It seats 7. It was soooooo wonderful to have! Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to have her car! I owe you huge Adi! Thank you so much!!! Im so grateful we have another car. I wish I could say its all done. :)- UPS lost our title to the car! We sent it UPS to the insurance co. to get our $. They lost it! UGGGG
3 comments:
Great pictures and updates. You guys did an awesome job on your garden and your science projects. Anyone is welcome to borrow the car anytime. We love having it out of our driveway but because of the tax benefit, it isn't worth selling. I just hope you guys didn't spend more on a "thank you" gift than you would have renting a car. That said, we are going to the Olive Garden for my birthday so thank you!
I'm glad things worked out! Can't wait to see you guys this summer. The kids are growing so fast!
I'm happy you guys found a car!!! We miss you guys tons! :)
Post a Comment