Today turned out to be a yucky day! I got in a car accident. Long story short...two dumb drivers..and I hit the guy in front of me. Gratefully all three of my children that were in the car with me are good. Yea, to carseats. I've always followed the rules with ages and weights staying in the right carseat. It payed off well today! Emily cried a little and asked why I did that. :) Also, grateful that there was a witness that saw the whole thing. My car looks aweful! The guy comes wednesday to give an estimate of damage. I just hope it doesn't drag out forever! It is our family car. A car that fits all 8 of us. Unfortunatly, Darin cancelled the rental car on our insurance. So alot of figuring things out. We also havent had a car payment for a long time. And if they "total" the car out??? Anyways...I'm sad it happened, but so grateful that it has all turned out okay. My kids are safe and Im okay. The guy that I hit was a really nice guy. I hate car accidents! I pray that we will never have another one! :)
6 comments:
Sorry to hear about your day:( I know exactly how you feel...I was rear-ended in March at a complete stop, which caused me to hit the car in front of me....the claim still isn't closed out...glad to hear you and the kids are okay! :) We miss you all!
Glad to hear you are all safe. We have an extra car the seats seven if you need to borrow it for a few days. Let me know.
I'm sorry that you got into a car accident. Unfortunately, it always seems to drag out longer than you want. As long as you are alright. I totalled my car a couple years back & just wanted the process to be over. Well, I ended up having surgery a year later due to that accident. So be patient..& keep all your receipts..even on the new carseats.
So glad that everyone is ok! What a lousy thing to happen. Good luck getting everything straightened out!
Hope your nerves settle soon! Glad everyone is alright!
I'm sorry you have to deal with all that stuff! I'm so happy to hear that everyone is okay! I hope that is will all get resolved quickly! Good luck!
Post a Comment