
Here is my wall before it is completed with adding Chloes pictures. This has been a fun tradition for me to do! It all started from the Nelsons. A great family in California that I would babysit for. Sarah was my camp leader and became a great friend to me. Our familys also became very close and we ate almost every sunday dinner with them. I miss them!

This mat started from Sarah. She was having her last child and I was having my first. She bought a mat at her Dr's office and tried to add the pictures like you are supposed to. She didn't enjoy it and asked if I wanted it. Sure! Look what it turned into!

Sarah also did these naked pictures of all of her kids. I loved them and knew that I wanted to do it. I do it at about 7 months, before they are crawling. All of my girls have the same headband on. Quinn has his dads tie on. I love these pictures! I love my wall! Now I can hang Chloes two frames to complete my wall! :)
4 comments:
I'm a fan of the pictures you have as well. I just wish I had known you before I had my kids! Chloe looks darling by the way and I love the choice of music.
your kids are too cute!
I love your wall too! Chloe is just too cute! :)
That's a fun tradition!
Post a Comment