Monday, June 22, 2009

9 Months Old

Time sure flys bye soooooo fast! I can't believe that Chloe is 9 months old! She is a very happy, smiley baby. She is very active crawling everywhere and getting into everything! She is my earliest crawler (which isn't very early) All of my other girls didn't start crawling until well into the 9th month. Quinn took forever! His big sisters were always picking him up! Chloe has 6 teeth. She is getting more and more hair. Its not as blonde as Quinn or Kristin's, but not brown like Emilys. She weighed in today at 20lbs 2oz (75%) and 29 and a quarter inches (95%) She is a very healthy baby! Why does it have to go so fast! I love babies! I always have, always will. Why do you think I have 6 kids! I'm done, so now I will be stealing other babies at church to hold! :)

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

It has gone by way too fast. She is so grown up but still a darling.

The Jorgensen's said...

She's getting so big! Glad to hear she's healthy and no more "surprises" at the doctor's.

Adrianne said...

I saw your girls tonight but not you. So, I am saying Happy Birthday to you on your blog; nine minutes before it is over. Hope you had a great one!