On June 6th my sweet Kristin turned 7! We celebrated her birthday a little early so I could go to "Time Out" in Idaho. She picked to have a bowling party. Sounds great! A couple of days after we sent out the invitations we had our school carnival. Our school does themed baskets that get auctioned off. Kellys class did a birthday themed basket. It had 10 bowling passes, pinata, cake mixes, frosting, balloons, marker for the car, candles, etc. I bid on it and won! So for $15 I got all of that! Perfect! Our bowling party just turned alot cheaper with those passes! We had a great time. Its so funny how long it takes kids to bowl just one game! We had to hurry up and do cupcakes and presents while the kids finished bowling.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun party...can't believe our little Kristin is already 7! Time sure flies fast.
You have to love a good deal and you got a great one. Cute pictures and great party. I am learning how wonderful easy really is.
Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe how old your kids are getting. Don't they grow up way too fast?
Hey, lets get another update!! What is going on with you guys? How is you little one doing?
Miss you!
Post a Comment