I just have to say how sick I am waiting for wednesday to come. Wednesday we take Chloe to see what we need to do about her head. Yesterday we had family over for Easter dinner and I asked the men to give Chloe a blessing. I feel great comfort in the power of the priesthood. I do have faith. I'm just scared out of my mind!! I need to know what is going to happen so I can properly freak out! Or maybe be relieved. Im really thinking that she will need surgery but I would love love love to say that I was wrong about that!!!
6 comments:
BIG HUGS!!!! I know what you are going through and waiting is the hardest part. Please know that you and your sweet baby are in our hearts and prayers. ......more...
BIG HUGS!!!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you! We love you tons!!!
Prayers!! If she has to have surgery please talk to Lisa Peacock. She has btdt. Let us know!
good luck! Hopefully the wait goes by fast and you will get some good news. We love you guys!
We will keep you in our prayers. let us know how things go and let me know if I can do anything for your family.
Good luck tomorrow! You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment