Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good News

We went to Primary Childrens today to find out about Chloes head. Hooray it is good news. Let me first say that the Dr was over an hour behind and we sat there forever. I was so sick to my stomach and about ready to pass out. But it was so worth it for the great news. The Dr did this thing with his hands on her head to show the shape of her head. It looks good. He said the soft spot is still there. If they did an xray it would show up. You just cant feel it. She does have a line bump on her head just above her forehead. He said that might get bigger but eventually go away. There shouldn't be any other follow up appointments unless our Pediatriction notices something else. Hooray!

Thank you to everyone for your sweet words and prayers in behalf of Chloe. Many people told me they put her name in the Temple. Thank you with all of my heart! It has been comforting to feel the love around her.

I'm hoping that it will truly sink in. I have been so stressed and sick to my stomach that Im still sick and keep trying to tell myself that its over. After we left the hospital Darin was so anxious to call everyone and share the great news. I was so emotional and sick that I couldn't talk. Thank you blog for letting me get it out! I love you all!

6 comments:

Tawny said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you and Darin.

The Gray Family said...

glad you had good news!

Hoskins Family said...

Happy for the great news!!

Charlie & Judy said...

Great news!!!! Glad everything is okay! See you in 2 days!

Presley family said...

BIG HUGS!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!! You have been in our prayers! The power of prayers is pretty amazing!!!

Vicky Durham said...

So happy to hear the great news! Yeah!