I don't want to go into alot of detail, but yesterday I was having a bad day. Really a bunch of bad times, and things adding up that I just lost it! I needed to get out of my house. (by myself) I didn't know what to do or where to go. I had already gone grocery shopping, so no mindlessly wondering Walmart. I wasn't in the mood to go shopping. I debated about calling my great friend because I couldn't stop crying and I looked like crap! :) But I called. She immediatly stopped what she was doing and said what should we do? I picked her up and we headed to Chili's. Yum! Fatty food and yummy desserts. We called another friend (it was 9pm) and she headed over. It was soooooo much fun to get out and just chat about everything and nothing. It really helped me to get jump started and find my happy self again. I feel so grateful to have some awesome friends! Friends that would drop what they were doing and spend time with me. Friends that would stay at Chili's until 11:30 when they kicked us out! Thank you!! I am exhausted now from it. Its 11 at night right now and last night after countless Diet Cokes I didn't go to sleep until about 2:50am. Plus a baby that doesn't sleep threw the night right now. Im tired. :) But happy!
4 comments:
I wish it were me there too! I miss hanging out with you! Did you order chicken nuggets??? Hope your weekend is better!
Sounds like you have some great friends! Take care!
Sounds like you have some great friends! Take care! : )
Feel free to call anytime you need you need to vent! I'm always up for Chili's too. Chloe is in our prayers and we are anxious for Wednesday too.
Post a Comment