Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quinn Gray Jorgensen

I can't believe that Quinn is 3 already! Time sure does go by so fast! Back before I had any children, I prayed, begged and pleded that one day I would have atleast one girl. Then we were blessed with 4 girls in a row. We were and are very happy to have our girls. My prayer was answered. Then I was pregnant with number 5. We had always thought of using Darins middle name "Quinn" for our fifth child. I thought how perfect it would be if it was a boy. We were so ready for a boy. We wanted to experience life with a boy. If it had been a girl it would have been the hated sister. (sorry but true) The girls wanted a brother so bad. When we found out it was a boy we were so excited! Quinn arrived March 31st, weighing 8pounds 8ounces. Our biggest baby. He was so loved. So loved that he crawled late, walked late and everything else from his big sisters always holding him and picking him up the second he started to cry. It was cute and annoying all at the same time. :) Now, our sweet boy is 3. It has been so fun adding different hormones to our home. We have trucks and trains. Blue laundry. Spiderman everywhere. Quinn is so sweet. Yesterday in the car I had the hiccups. He said, "Are you okay Mommy." Ohhh so sweet. He is very protective of everyone. He gives the best hugs and kisses. We love our sweet little guy!

4 comments:

Charlie & Judy said...

Happy happy birthday Quinn! We hope you had a great day! See you soon.

The Gray Family said...

Happy Birthday Quinn! How did he turn 3 already? Time is going too fast. He is such a ham...it cracks me up! I totally thought about sending out his card last weekend, and then I forgot, so it went out today. Better late than never, right? I hope things go ok with Chloe!

Adrianne said...

Happy Birthday! It seems like he was just born yesterday! Everyone needs a boy-- we all need girls too but a boy just adds so much to a house. I won't say exactly what they add to our house but they are fun and exciting to have around.

The Jorgensen's said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Quinn! Did Darin get that sand box made for him?