
This week we went to Chloes 6 month appointment. Its always fun to see how much they grow! Chloe is now in the 95% for her height and the 75% for her weight. She is so cute and growing so fast! We had some great news...she was given the "all looks great" with her spots. She is still getting them, but the "larger" ones are not that large and they seem to be slowing down or hopefully not even growing anymore. The Dr said that I need not worry about them growing in her organs. This will just be a skin issue and hopefully over the next 6 months they will completly stop growing and coming. Hooray!! Well, I didn't have time to celebrate like I would have wanted. The Dr discoverd something else. Chloes soft spot on her head has already closed up. That isn't supposed to happen until around 1 year old. So back to Primary Childrens Hospital to see another specialist to see what we do about that! I am sick to my stomach of the thought of opening her head and breaking things and moving things around. Then they wear a helmet to protect there head. Oh...please dont let that happen. Im sad and grateful at the same time. Things could be soooo much worse. We could have been doing Chemo. right now for her spots. I have a happy, cute, healthy baby. But....
4 comments:
Oh I sorry about Chole's soft spot. Lisa Peacock had to do this with her youngest. Email her and talk to her about it. Good Luck...she is such cutie! Glad the other issue seems to be resolving. Hugs! Daleen
Sorry to hear about the soft spot. I have never heard of that but we will keep her in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do like watch kids when you go to the hospital. I would love to help out. Everyone has been doing everything for me lately and I need to do something for someone!
I hope everything looks up for you. She is getting so big and she is totally cute. All your kids are... We need to talk or maybe even go out.
Wow! You have a lot going on with your beautiful family! I hope all goes well with Chole's soft spot. We will keep her in our prayers. I really enjoy reading your blog and watching your family grow-up!
Post a Comment