Monday, March 23, 2009

Random

I'm feeling the need to blog...but unsure of what to blog about. Nothing major going on right now. Here is some random stuff. :)
We just had a bunch of Jorgensen birthdays lately. I made up this sign for one of the sister in laws. I like how it turned out. I've even gotten a couple of orders out of it. Hooray!
One day Quinn kept following me around the house where ever I went. It was kind of cute and annoying at the same time. (you know what I mean!!) Finally, I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and he feel asleep in the chair. I thought it was cute.
Emily is 5 now. When she was little her hair was thin, so I trimmed it a few times hoping to thicken it up. Her hair was finally growing when she decided to cut it herself one day. It was aweful!! So a trip to get it fixed and then last summer another trim to make it even. We finally have a pony tail. With thick hair! Hooray!!!
Recently I had a fun evening of making hair flowers. A bunch of friends in the ward got together and made some and talked till the wee hours. Girls nights are always fun. Especially when we are productive!! This flower was given to me along with a bunch of others from Julie Bath. She is so wonderful!!
We finally had some warmer days in Utah. I went in the yard to help Quinn off of the trampoline and put Chloe in the swing set. She loved it! Being outside, watching the kids play. To bad its snowing today!!

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Darling pictures. It is an ispiration to me right now to see you succeeding with six kids. Four has me more than a bit confused.

The Gray Family said...

those kids just make me laugh!