Thursday, November 13, 2008

GAS

I just had to say how happy I am that gas prices are going down down down!!! Our Suburban has a 42 gallon tank! That is alot of gas! We can seroiusly almost get to Cali on one tank! When prices were so high it was costing around $150 to fill the tank! Yesterday, I filled the tank and it was only $82!!! The gas was $2.01. Hooray! But of course today the gas at the same station was down to $1.96. Thats okay. As long as it keeps going down and not back up!

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I cannot believe what great pictures you go. Your family is darling and you must have had a great photogropher. If they are not copywrited, will you please e-mail me one. I need one for a very small Christmas item I am making. Thanks for your help. If they are copywrited, any picture will do.

Presley family said...

I LOVE the new family pics!! Too cute! Yes, I agree.. I am very happy that gas is coming down. Ok, I want you to make a vinyl for me. There are a couple different things that I am thinking of. E-mail me with what I do or where to go to look at it. collinpresley@aol.com
I would love to order it from you!
BIG HUGS!