
Chloe is growing so fast! Why can't they stay little longer! We had her two month appointment. All is still good. There still doesn't seem to be any hemangiomas in her organs. Hooray! They want me to take her to get some blood taken. And I will continue to take her to the Dr. every month. I counted her spots again and there are over 80 of them. The dermetologist doesn't think that they will get that big since they are starting out so small. I am really praying for that. I have also heard different time frames of when they stop growing which varies from 6 months to 1 year. Then they start there very slow process of going away. So two months down, 4-10 to go.

Chloe loves to smile! She loves to be talked to. She will coo back. So Cute! The girls constantly ask if they can hold her. I have shown them now that it is more fun to leave her in the bouncer and talk to her. They feel so special when she smiles at them. She is a very good sweet baby!
4 comments:
I am glad things are going well for her...she looks a lot like Quinn to me in those pictures! How did 2 months go by already? Hope you guys are having fun this weekend...wish we could be there!
Wow, those are great pictures of Chloe. She is a doll. You have beautiful girls and Quinn is pretty cute. I think you should reconsider having another one.
Love that picture of the sisters gazing at each other. Adorable!!!
Your little girl is so cute, Jill! I love seeing all the photos of your beautiful family.
Post a Comment