Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chloe Maren

I realized that I hadn't said what Chloes middle name is. It is offically Maren. To me Maren stands for "Mary Ellen" who is my Mom. We have liked the name Maren for awhile and had even thought of using it as her first name. Here is Chloe yesterday moments after we arrived home. Her cute onsie fit perfect but her pants were huge! Her bow was my first attempt after my Sister in law Steph thought me how. Its far from her super cute bows, but Im learning. It has been really nice to be home. The kids have been super great. I just need some sleep. :)

2 comments:

PartyofFive said...

Love, love, love the bow! You're doing great! Keep it up. She's ADORABLE btw and I can't wait to hold and snuggle her!

Hoskins Family said...

She is so cute...love the bow and brown onsie...Adorable!