
I finally have a minute to update everyone on the past few days! Chloe decided that she wanted to come on sunday, September 21st. We were great with that also! Sunday morning Darin and I went to the hospital right at 7am. My Dr. was there doing rotations and came to my room at 9am. He broke my water and she was born at 9:51am!!! It was soooo fast. Even with her getting "stuck" and another nurse had to come in and push on my belly! Ouch! I was able to have her without any medication. I can now say that I have never had an epidural and never will. :) Everything went great. She is so adorable. She weighed 8lbs even. 20 inches long. Not a whole lot of hair, its mainly in the back! The kids are so in love with her. Quinn finally held her today now that I am home. He wasn't to sure at the hospital. Im glad to be home now!
6 comments:
Yeah! What a beautiful family you have (and Chloe is a cutie!). Glad everything went well. You are Superwoman going epidural-free...I will just take my drugs and be done with it :>) Congrats!
Awesome! You are a very BRAVE woman. Chloe is super cute. I'm glad everything went well and fast. Now, who is getting fixed? j/k Miss you!
Congratulations! She is a beauty!
Jill ...you look great & I'm happy to hear all went well...your famiy looks so happy..I can't wait to hear more about your experience on your blog :)
Jill and Darin,
Chloe is soooo smushie and cute. She looks so tiny! Now your family is complete. We couldn't be happier for you! P.S. If you ever get tired of her, send her our way. Summer wants a baby sister- she's a keeper!
We love you.
Kathleen and crew
OOhhh, she is so ADORABLE!! I am glad it went so fast for you. I hope you are feeling good soon. Post more pix when you get a chance. Miss ya, luv Daleen
Post a Comment