Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not the baby anymore

Quinn has been so extremely cute with Chloe. I was so nervous about how he would feel with not being the baby anymore. He has been so good. Last night he kept kissing her on her head. He is very protective of her! I had to take her to the Dr today for a jaundice check and he watched the nurse very carefully! It was so sweet. If the girls get to close, he yells at them. If shes crying he tells us. He hasn't been jeoulous of her at all! He does love his snuggle time with Mom in the morning and I do too! He is so stinkin cute! Everyone always comments how sad it is that he's the only boy. But I love it. I can spoil him even more. I look forward to that bond the he and Darin will have. I've also heard that boys that have all sisters make awesome husbands. :)

2 comments:

Hoskins Family said...

He is such a doll! Glad he is loving his baby sister. I never had any jealousy with any of mine. Also, only boys LOVE their MaMa's!

King Family said...

Congratulations! Chole is beautiful. That is great that Quinn is doing so well with her.