My sister in law took this cute picture of Chloe on Easter. Chloe is such a sweet girl. She smiles all the time! This past week the video camera was out. I was looking back at old things on it. I had forgotten how extreme Chloes spots were. I had forgotten how dark they were. What started as a nightmare at her two week checkup with the possiblity of Chemo and more. Has turned out to be just fine. They had even said that her spots wouldn't go away until around age nine. At the last count of the height of it all she had 120 spots. Now, she is 19 months old and you can only see about 4 of them. And the four are soooo much lighter and smaller then they were. What a blessing!
BYU's Incredible Record Linking Lab
1 year ago



3 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is SOO stinkin cute!! I love that dress. Where'd you get it? She is so happy and it looks like she's getting more and more hair. How fun!! Wish we were there, Grace would LOOOOVE to play with Chloe. They would be such good buds!
Wow! I am so excited you like the picture and put it on your blog! So cute! You do have adorable girls. (And a boy)
Wow! I am so excited you like the picture and put it on your blog! So cute! You do have adorable girls. (And a boy)
Post a Comment