Kellys school play was a great success!! This was the first ever school muscial at Southland. My great friend Mary did the whole thing. She remembered how much she loved the ones she did in elementry school that she bravely did one at our school. It was so wonderful!! 5 months of practices. The play was preformed at the middle school which made the kids feel grown up. Kelly was in heaven. She played Albert Einstiens Mom. She had a couple of lines and tried to dress like an older lady. All of the kids had so much fun with it. Kelly is sad that it is over, but can't wait for next year to do one again. Darin made t-shirts for all of the kids with the picture of the play on the front. It was cute. Thanks Mary for all your hard work and dedication!
BYU's Incredible Record Linking Lab
1 year ago



2 comments:
Kelly looks awesome. I heard it was an incredible play and I'm sorry to have missed it. It looks like they had a great time though. I love the pictures of Chloe as well. She looks like your family. I haven't figured out who, maybe Quinn, but she is a doll. Glad to hear she is still doing so well.
I wish we could have been there to see Kelly. I love her costume.
Post a Comment