Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 months


Okay so really she is almost 5 months now! Im way behind on blogging! At Chloe's 4 month appointment she was still in the 80% for her weight and jumped from the 25% for weight to the 60%!! She is growing so fast! We love squeezing her chunky thighs! At that appointment her spots were over 110. I only allow myself to count them on appointment day. It's just better that way! The Dr still says that things are okay. None in her organs. Each month that goes by I wish that they would stop coming but they are. I even noticed some new ones today. But we are so blessed that they are just on the skin and she is a very happy, healthy baby! Just look at those cheeks!


We tried cereal. She wasn't to sure about it. Maybe we will wait awhile.

4 comments:

Team Cody said...

She is stinkin cute!! I almost want to eat her cheeks more than Grace's! Wish we lived closer so we could have play dates. She's getting so big! Love her

Jennifer Gravley said...

She is getting so big. Love those Cheeks! You guys have such cute kids..

Charlie & Judy said...

She is a cutie!!!! I love those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. But then again, all your kids are adorable.