
I love to watch my childrens imaginations! I love it even more when they can play together and imagine together. I was empyting the costco box of diapers and Quinn immediatly jumped into it. Ashley took the box and Quinn downstairs to play with it. She put a pillow in it, her blankets and put him in it with a book. It was so cute and he loved it! It all was happening while I was attempting to make dinner. Ashley came up and asked if she could use the camera. She took some cute pictures. It was a wonderful toy that last about a week. Then the box was loved to death and went to the trash. I love little things like that. Using there imaginations, together!
3 comments:
Had they not trashed it, I may have asked to borrow that box for our upcoming baby. It looks very comfortable. :) Tell Ashley she will make a very good mom someday and a somebody a very frugal, happy wife.
Very cute! If only that could happen every day. When do you guys go to California?
Very cute! If only they could be like that every day:) Or maybe yours are. When are you guys going to California?
Post a Comment