Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Pictures

We had some pictures taken a couple of months ago before it was freezing. It's always fun to see how much the kids have changed and grown. They are growing up way to fast! I hate getting my picture taken. But I also hate that Im not in alot. As the Mom, Im the one snapping away. I decided I wanted one of Darin and I. It turned out fine. :) Im so grateful for Darin. He is a great Father, Husband, Provider and Priesthood holder. There has been so much going on in our busy life and the world around us. Things that make me so grateful for our strong relationship. Im so grateful for our Eternal Marriage.
I love these two together! Quinn is so hilarious with his Dad. They are so out numbered around here that they have to stick together. :) I recently was holding a brand new neice. I asked Quinn if we needed a boy baby. He had this weird look on his face. He said, "no, I want a big brother. And his name is Dad!" Oh, I smiled. Sometimes Im sad for him not having a brother. I know what its like to be the only girl. If I knew I would have a boy, I might do it. But since their is no guarantee, we will stick with 6 kids. :) I love how much Quinn loves being with his Dad!

No comments: