
My little guy turned 4. He is such a hoot. When I was pregnant with him I was worried about raising a boy with the 4 girls around. That he wouldn't be boy enough. That he would want to do girl stuff to much. Well, I never needed to worry. He loves his cars and balls. I was excited when I found a huge race track at the DI for $3 and then spent the $12 for a car. Some shake and go car thing. I dont know boy stuff very much. But he loves it!! It has been so much fun to watch him play with it. Uncle Richard and Aunt Amy sent him money, so we went and got another car for it.

He loved his birthday. He loved blowing out the candles and opening his presents. Who doesn't!


Here he is a couple of sundays ago. Our ward primary had a missionary activity and gave all the kids these badges. Then another friend who has a older boy and younger girls...we trade clothes. We get boy stuff and they get girl. We were excited when we saw this suit. It worked perfect with the missionary badge. Maybe when he's 19 and goes on a mission we can pull this picture out. Ha ha
2 comments:
happy birthday Quinn!
What a little stud!
Post a Comment