Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun

I guess I just keep playing catch up on this blog! This paragraph goes along with the slideshow below. We had our annual family campout...in our backyard.:) Darin isnt much of a camper and I hate all the work that goes into it and the baby that gets totally dirty! So a few years ago we started our own form of family camping. We roasted our hot dogs and made smores. I slept in the tent with 5 of the kids while Darin slept inside with Chloe. It really is alot of fun. 4th of July we went to the Riverton Carnival. It was fun, but hot. We enjoyed doing our fireworks at home. Then we just went to Cedar City with my side of the family. My parents and three brothers familys met up and had a great time. We went to the movies, swimming, made crafts, rented a huge blowup waterslide, swimming some more and lots of cousin fun. We had a great time. As it ended on sunday, my brother Richard and his cute family along with Franks 4 kids came up to my parents house. Richard stayed two days. The cousins are here for 2 to 4 weeks. We have gone to Thanksgiving Point petting zoo, Dinosaur Museaum, swimming at the South Jordan Rec pool, bowling 3 times, riding bikes and just having a great time! Unfortunatly the fun is about to end. We start school on monday!! Our track got changed and so monday we are back to school. I guess I am ready to get back to our "normal" routine!

1 comment:

Team Cody said...

I would be right there with Darin sleeping inside!! It does look like fun though. Thats a good idea. Maybe when we get some grass grown in back we'll try it...in 5 years!! Such cute pictures. I like the black and white, really cute!!