Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

For part of our family home evening monday night we went to our neighborhood pumkin patch. A couple of miles away a wonderful family grows acres of pumpkins each year. They have a fun corn maze, pick your own pumpkin, wheel barrows out for you to gather your pumkins, tractors out to take your picture on. It has been a fun tradition for us to go to each year. It is fun to support this family and see how they grow and add more and more things each year. As you can see by the kids outfits, its freezing! We went home and made hot chocolate!

6 comments:

The Gray Family said...

all right it is 90+ degrees here now...can we please find a happy medium? I remember going to that place with you guys a few years ago....SOOO much better than the rip-off pumpkin patch we have here!!

Jennifer Gravley said...

Looks like fun! Halloween is not my favorite. We will be following in your tracks and heading for the patch soon too. Wish ours was in our neighborhood. Hey, I had fun visiting with you the other day. Way too long. Cute kids.

Flash Jorgensen said...

What a fabulous thing to do for FHE. Cute family picture! And what the heck is snow doing here already! TOOOO COLD!!!! What happened to the beautiful 6 weeks of fall? Cause that's the most we ever get anyway. Love you!

Charlie & Judy said...

Okay, just looking at your picture is making me sweat! It was almost 90 degrees here! Cute picture though!

Presley family said...

Looks like fun... Yeah, I am not jealous of the snow though. I am happy with the sun.. BUT I agree with Amy a happy medium would be great. Your family is so adorable!!!! BIG HUGS!

Presley family said...

Yes.... I do always have a camera on my hip..wink!LOL!