Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's new today!

Okay, so I'm still really lame at this blog thing. I will get it eventually! But for right now we are focused on baby girl #5. :) I went to the Dr yesterday and we scheduled an induction day. September 23rd. My body is already progressing and he would rather have me induced at the hospital rather then to go into labor on my own. We will see what happens. After getting "checked" yesterday I've noticed alot more happening with my body! The girls were excited to hear a actual date of the baby coming. They are constantly asking "when is Chloe coming?" I always had to say, "Sometime in September." So they are counting down the days. It's fun to see how excited they are. Quinn even points to my belly and says, "theres a baby in there." So cute!!

6 comments:

Paul and Ines said...

Now I can leave a comment...you should take some pictures & post more often...it get addicting :)

Jennifer Gravley said...

I am excited to see what this Jorgensen girl will look like. It is count down time. Good luck

Flash Jorgensen said...

It's comin' along!!! I keep checking to see how your blog is coming along. You're doing great!

The Gray Family said...

you're getting it! Glad to hear this little girl has a date. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Hoskins Family said...

Hey, your blog is looking great. The kids all look so grown up! Can't wait to see baby Chole.

Tawny said...

Love the name Chloe! I am being induced this Friday. I'm nervous and excited all at once. I'm 2 cm dialated right now and 75% effaced. My doctor is at the hospital on Friday so we are going to meet our little girl! Good luck on your last few weeks.