Sunday, September 14, 2008

Uplifting Weekend!

I had a fantastic weekend! I was able to go to Logan Utah for "Time out for Women." TOFW is so much fun! This was my third year in a row being able to go. There is wonderful music and speakers. Not your normal sunday church. Kenneth Cope, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Jim Ferrell are just a few of the presenters. It is about a 2 hour drive one way and a friday night and all day saturday event. I went with a large group of women and we stayed in a really nice hotel. It was a fun girls weekend. The picture is really only half of the group! You leave the experience feeling so uplifted! You go home feeling like a better women, mother, wife, daughter and friend! The theme this year was "Joyful Life." I do have a joyful life and I am so grateful for all of the wonderful blessings I have been given. I was unsure if I would be able to attend this event because days are getting closer for Chloe to arrive. And I made it! I cant wait until next year to be able to go again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! I am not sure if you remember me, I am a Musser from Long Beach. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I think you have a gorgeous family! It is neat to reconnect with others through this blogging world! I am going to the TOFW in Vegas next weekend and can't wait! This is my 5th one. They certainly are a blessing to attend and gain insight! Good luck with bambino number six! Wow!

Hoskins Family said...

That sounds like a fun weekend. Wish some of my friends would want to go from around here. Glad you had a great weekend!

The Gray Family said...

glad you didn't go into labor while you were there :>) Not much longer...good luck! Cute picture of Emily by the way :>)